Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Welcome DetermiNation Teamates!!!

I found out this morning that I was being showcased as a top fundraiser for the DetermiNation team....How cool is that!!!

If you are venturing over from the e-mail Newsletter...Welcome!

I have been very passionate in sharing my story about why I am involved in this cause....you can read more HERE.

I have been diligently thinking of ways to raise money besides the usual e-mail communications.  Our first event is in the works...a silent auction.   In my mind I can't think of a better way to spend a Sunday afternoon!!  You can get the scoop HERE.

Future events might include some bake sales, a rummage sale, a mom2mom sale, a eukre tourney, and even a Parents Night Out event.  Stay tuned...we have plenty of opportunities to share!!

Also...if a Thomas Bell makes his way over here...you wouldn't be my fellow Mason High School graduate from around 1998 would you?  Just curious  :)

Anyway...Happy Tuesday Everyone!!  

Blessings,

Jen B.

P.S.   Most people run a race to see who is fastest.  
                 I run a race to see who has the most guts.                                         
                                       ~Steve Prefontaine

                                          We got this!!

1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome! Congrats on being featured in the newsletter!!! So proud of you and everything you ladies are doing to raise funds for the teams.

    ReplyDelete