Friday, March 4, 2011

DetermiNation Update!!

Well, I've been hitting the ground running talking to ANYONE who is willing to listen about my DetermiNation team and how committed we are to raising oodles of money for the American Cancer Society.   If you would like to read my first blog post on the subject, you can do so HERE.

So many things have come about since that post, and I'm ecstatic to share!!!

First is, my family and friends are so generous....I currently sit at $356 in online donations....Wooot!   You can check it out yourself by clicking HERE to see my personal donation page.  If you feel so inclined as to add yourself to that wonderful list of awesome donors by making a donation yourself, by all means knock yourself out   :)

Second, my team and I are putting together a Silent Auction!  Here are the details....

Sunday March 20th from 3-5pm  

MBC Lansing 
402 S. Washington Square
Lansing, MI  48933

There will be FREE appetizers, $1 off pints of their magnificent micro-brews, an organized kids activity with a DetermiNation theme, and lots of really great items to bid on.

Auction items have been donated by Weight Watchers, Ingham County Parks, 
Car and Driver, The State Room, Buddies, Hair Express, and Pancheros.  
I am sure to update with more items soon!

100% off all money collected will be given directly to the American Cancer Society. 

I'm super excited about this event...it's really the first time I have ever put together anything like this. I truly hope that those of you that are able to come can make it, it would mean the world to me!!!

Peace and Blessings,

Jen B.

P.S.  R.S.V.P. Appreciated to brew602@yahoo.com  See you there!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job on your fundraising so far. Happy to contribute! GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlene...Thank you so much for your donation... Can't wait to meet you next month! Did I just say that? Yipes!

    ReplyDelete